Friday 4 December 2009

Much to be thankful for

I write this as I travel from a wet and cold Wickatunk via Newark airport courtesy of Diana to (I hope) a place of warmth hope and much love, yes I'm going to Baltimore. To Baltimore where I will be seeing Tim and Kat, Brendan Kate and Dom for my first thanksgiving and Tim's Birthday, all things I am grateful for.

As I am also for the opportunity to just go and see them for it is being with them that counts, the prospect of seeing them has given me so much hope and life these last few weeks, weeks that can only be described as tough times!

These last few weeks have seen the winter set in and the dark evenings take their toll on me and my fellow community members. It has seen us getting very excited about the coming weeks up to now and to Christmas, come together more as a unit and seen us grant to each other greater flexibility and deepen our appreciation of each other, all things to be thankful for.


 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment